Criminal, DUI & Traffic Cases
LET RICHARD “JAKE” JACKSON BE YOUR DEFENSE ATTORNEY.
Richard Jake Jackson handles criminal cases in State and Federal Court. We represent adults and juveniles who have been accused of felonies, misdemeanors or traffic violations.
Article – What Are The Penalties For DUI in Florida?
- Drug Crimes – Possession, Sale/Delivery, Trafficking, Paraphernalia, Fraudulent Prescriptions
- Violent Crimes – Assault, Battery, Domestic Violence, Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, Firearms Charges, Robbery, Attempted Homicide, Resisting Arrest
- Property Crimes – Theft, Arson, Burglary, Shoplifting, Trespass, Criminal Mischief
- Sex Crimes – Sexual Assault, Sexual Battery (Rape), Statutory Rape, Child Molestation, Indecent Exposure, Possession of Child Pornography, Prostitution, Solicitation
- White-Collar Crime – Fraud, Embezzlement, Forgery, Counterfeiting
- Traffic Offenses – DUI, Speeding Tickets, Reckless Driving, Fleeing and Eluding, other moving violations, Driver License offenses
- Other Offenses – Violation of Injunction, Stalking, Impersonating an Officer, Disorderly Conduct, Contracting Without a License, Illegal Dumping, Obstruction of Justice, Loitering and Prowling, Hunting Violations, Contributing to Delinquency or Dependency of a Minor
- Probation and Community Control – Violation of Probation/Community Control, Modification, Early Termination
- Post-Conviction Relief – Appeals, Withdrawal of Plea, Correct or Modify Sentence, Seal or Expunge Record, Executive Clemency, Restoration of Civil Rights
Jake Jackson thoroughly examines each case and develop a strategy to obtain the best result possible. You may have defenses based on the U.S. Constitution, Florida Constitution, Florida Statutes or Administrative Codes. You may have grounds for Motions to Suppress Evidence, Motions to Dismiss Charges, or other Defensive Motions.
Richard “Jake” Jackson is a criminal defense attorney located in DeLand, FL, Volusia County. Jake Jackson handles Criminal and Traffic cases throughout Florida, primarily in the courts of Volusia County (DeLand, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach), Seminole County (Sanford), Orange County (Orlando), Lake County (Tavares), Marion County (Ocala), Flagler County (Bunnell), Putnam County (Palatka), and St. Johns County (St. Augustine).
Member of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers